An intensive full-day program designed for new hires to discover individual strengths, interests, values and unique expertise with the lens of professional development. Participants will complete an impact and self-development plan and a mentorship strategy, as well as gain access to self-assessments,a powerful peer network and a framework for how to more fully engage at their organizations.
This unique and challenging learning experience will enable new hires to:
- Gain confidence and create a path to professional development.
- Channel their focus on strengths to leverage within their team, department and organization.
- Learn skills to apply and grow in their personal and professional life.
- Create an impact and self-development plan.
- Forge a new professional network across industries to nurture along their career.
Download your printable version of Launch overview here.
Young professionals with 1-5 years of experience and those who are new to a department, role or team.
Thursday, September 14, 8:30am – 5pm, Crain Communications, 150 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago
$1,200 - includes program fee, course materials and meals.